Sunday, January 30, 2011

QUILLING

Peacock is a most beautiful and colorful bird. I have used empty egg and quilling art paper to make a peacock.



These kind of quilling art mainly attracts by kids.





We can also make jewelleries by quilling paper art. I will continue with jewellery art and some finished designs. This will give you an idea of what quilling is!!!







Butterflies are among the most colorful and beautiful insects. Here i have done a butterfly quilling art.


This quilling is for my Nephew Akilesh kutty. He loves butterflies...


This is for u my dear Akil Kutty!!!



This weekend i spend my time by creating this quilling flower pot. It took half a day to create this miniature quilling. But once i did it, i felt happy to see how nice it looks!!
Miniature Flower Pots


Flower Pots with Cute Little Baby Doll

This little Chair belongs to my Cute little Niece Amizhthini Kutty. Thank u Jingee!!!



On cute little Chair


Quilling is a paper art, it is also called as paper filgree. Strips of paper are rolled, shaped and glued together to create a different designs.

My first Quilling art
                                                                                                          
Quilling shapes are of two types. One is Coil or circle shapes and the another one is scroll and spiral shapes. Here i have used both the types of Quilling shapes.
       

Top view

This is my first quilling art, I used white papers to make the flower and black chart for background. I am happy to update my first quilling image into Blog. 


Leafs of the flower














I have inserted some yellow 
colored strips into the center of each petals and leafs this has given a extra look to it!!!

For my Niece

I made this quilling bird for my cute Niece. My next quilling will be for my Nephew!!!


Holding something in beak!!! 

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! you got more talents hidden inside u!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get time to show the talents anna!

    ReplyDelete